|Continuing the NanoHarmony NANOMET journey:|
Harmonisation & Standardisation of Test Methods
for Nanomaterials and Advanced Materials
Two Days focused on the Standardisation Roadmaps for in vitro Models and Graphene
*** ONLINE ***
22. – 23. November 2023, 10:00 – 15:00 CET
Internationally harmonised and standardised test methods are a prerequisite for safety and sustainability assessments of chemicals and materials. This workshop, organised by the Horizon Europe projects MACRAMÉ, nanoPASS and iCare in collaboration with the Malta Initiative, continues the journey of the NanoHarmony and NANOMET workshops on OECD Test Guideline (TG) developments for nanomaterials.
Participants will receive information on ongoing OECD TG developments for nanomaterials as well as an outlook by the Malta Initiative outlook on the future of TG developments within a European Test Method Strategy.
New developments towards harmonisation and standardisation of in vitro testing will be presented and their integration in regulatory risk assessment will be discussed.
We will present the status and developments of standards for characterisation of advanced materials, as illustrated by graphene materials. Regulatory challenges and the way forward will be discussed. Roundtables will give stakeholders the opportunity to provide input into the development and inclusion of new methods into regulatory risk assessment.
- Scientists, who are developing new methods and approaches for chemical safety and sustainability
- Regulators, who are interested in incorporating new methods into regulatory frameworks
- Industry / CROs / SMEs, who need to use Test Guidelines to comply with regulations
- Standardisation bodies, who are developing new standards for nano and advanced materials
- OECD representatives, to have the opportunity to learn about new methods being developed that could be used in future Test Guidelines
For further information and registration please visit macrame-project.eu.